Saturday, March 31, 2012

Never Let Me Go

Maybe you don't know but I love Florence + The Machine. Florence Welch's voice is just so gorgeous and of course her videos are amazing. I've gotta admit I admire her as a songwriter because I always need to listen to her songs several times before getting them.
Lately I've come to find out she released "Never Let Me Go" as a single and I automatically fell in love with the video and the songs, which I already loved. So, I thought it'd be nice to give you the link to the video and the lyric video as well.
One last thing, I recommend all of you to listen to the songs from Ceremonials. And I don't wanna do advertising or promotion or anything, but you should buy the album; it's totally worth the money. After 5:58 minutes, the CD is over and you feel different. The music changes you.
Here you are:

No comments:

Post a Comment