Friday, March 30, 2012

Hello World

Hi! So my name is Nicolás, but I like people to call me "Nick". I'm 16, I'm from Uruguay and I consider myself quite different from the rest. I listen to indie music mainly, while in my country they listen to "Cumbia" and "Plena". They are called "kind of music" although I've got my doubts since it's a constant tin-crashing sound under the same beat, with shallow lyrics. However, I find indie music much more deep and unique when it comes to both, lyrics & sound. I also dislike stereotypes because I'm seeking a fair society, which I know is far from being the case nowadays. Well, I play the paino, sing and write songs mainly in English because even though I'm a Spanish native speaker, I love English just as much as I love music. And I do LOVE music with every piece of my soul. Apart from English and Spanish I started learning French, German and Italian but I had to quit because they took up too much of my time.
And I guess that's all I needed to say, well, I hate Justin Bieber and I would honestly kill him if I had the chance. About my beliefs, it's not that I don't believe in God. I've got my doubts, but for me God and The Church are two separate things, and I am against the church for being so narrow-minded. About God, I've got my doubts but I know I'll have a clear idea of what I believe in the future. My stronges and most solid belief is summed up in the phrase "Live your youth before it's gone. Live it so when your 27, 47 or 87 you can look back and say it was the best time of your life."
Oh! one last thing, well two actually. First, this blog will be entirey dedicated to music and The Hunger Games (I love ♥ both the movie [I've seen it twice already] and the three books). And last but not least, if you support bullying of any kind (towards black people, gays, girls or any other "minority"), or if you hate The Hunger Games, then please f**k off and get out if here!!! NOW!!!
For the rest who are intelligent, well-balance and sane people, you can stay and visit this blog as often as you wish, I'll try to keep it updated as long as I can.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment