Friday, March 30, 2012

"The Hunger Games: Songs From District 12 and Beyond"

Ok, so "The Hunger Games" is my drug. I mean literally, I've read each book twice, seen the movie that's just com up a week ago twice. And I found out, the soundtrack of the movie, titled: "The Hunger Games: Songs from District 12 and Beyond" has hit the peak of the Billboard Hot 200 album charts. (It has hit several other charts in Europe as well.) And as soon as it was on sale i bought it and fell in love with it. I would like to suggest you to listen to the following songs:



  • "Tomorrow Will Be Kinder"
  • "Eyes Open"
  • "One Engine"
  • "Dark Days"


  • But one of the masterpieces in it is "Safe & Sound". Here there's a link to a lyric video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ3rhJKS7is


  • In case you fall in love with it as I did or even if you just liked it or would like to watch the video, here it is the link the the official videoclip on VEVO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzhAS_GnJIc

(One curious thing is that out of the 16 tracks from the album only three are used in the movie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment